Frequently asked questions
Questions and answers on Mogo's services
- 1. What Boda Boda models are available for sale?
Bajaj Boxer, TVS, Honda, Captain, Haojin, Sonlink, Yamaha, Ranger, Haojue, Kifaru, Tiger & many others. Both new and used Boda Bodas are available at MOGO.
- 2. Where are your dealership Locations countrywide?
Kindly find your nearest dealer here https://www.mogo.co.ke/contacts/map
- 3. What is the Boda Boda loan duration?
The minimum duration is 52 weeks. The maximum duration is 104 weeks (2 years).
- 4. What are the eligibility criteria/requirement for a Boda Boda loan?
6 months M-PESA statement, National ID or passport, Person Aged 20 - 50 years, the initial deposit of KES 15,000.
- 5. How do I make repayments?
LIPA NA MPESA: Pay-bill 7034211. Your account number is the plate number of your Boda Boda.
- 6. When do I make my payments?
The loan schedule consists of weekly invoices; however, customers can opt in to pay daily.
- 7. How do I track my account progress (due date, total invoices paid, instalment, final balance)?
STKpush or Whatsapp (not ready yet).
- 8. In case my Boda Boda is involved in an accident or stollen, what should I do?
Immediately call us on 0768 469 112 and report to the nearest police station. Then share the police abstract and OB number with MOGO.
- 9. What happens if my Boda Boda is repossessed?
In most cases you can still get your Boda Boda back by clearing the arrears. After confirmation that your payment is received, you can get a release letter from MOGO staff and proceed to the yard for Boda Boda release.
- 10. What is the process of logbook release?
After your loan is cleared, MOGO will initiate discharge of the logbook after the client pays the discharge fee. Based on your location, the most convenient way will be offered to collect your logbook.
MOGO Confirms if an account is cleared, the tracker is removed, discharge papers are prepared by MOGO, MOGO to initiate discharge and the client pays for the discharge fee, to collect the logbook.