Best Price Guarantee Campaign - terms and conditions
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE CAMPAIGN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Mogo Auto Limited (“Mogo”) through its “Best Price Guarantee Campaign” (“Campaign”) aims to provide the best price for car financing and logbook loans to customers in Kenya.
2. The offer is valid for all applications created on Mogo premises between 8th March and 8th June 2022.
3. Loan amounts under Campaign vary from KES 100 000 to KES 2 500 000.
4. The conditions to be eligible to participate in the Campaign are as follows:
- The applicant is not an existing Mogo Customer with an active agreement
- The applicant has an active contract or received a valid offer for a car financing or logbook for a duly registered credit-only microfinance institution.
- List of institutions from which offers can be subject of Campaign:
- Platinum Credit
- Mwananchi Credit
- Momentum credit
- Edenbridge Capital
- Ngao credit
- Northwave credit
- Milhan Access capital
- Progressive credit
- IZWE Loans
- Bee Credit
- Jijenge credit
- Swift Capital
- Karibu Ventures
- Citizens Credit
- Hakki car finance
- Bidii credit
- Spring board Capital
- Bashy African Credit
- Kifedha Credit
- Huduma Credit
- Premier Credit
- Keekorok Capital
- Modesty Credit
- Geoland Credit
- Huduma Credit
5. Mogo restricts itself a right to change the list to approved institutions at any time without further notice or approval.
6. Mogo shall carry out rigorous and independent credit assessments of campaign participants.
7. Any decision to grant any loan to any participant remains solely at the discretion of Mogo based on Mogo’s internal credit assessment procedures and protocols.
8. Based on the provided documents, Mogo will review and determine Applicant’s eligibility for the Campaign, provide an offer that will aim to be lower than the offer submitted by Applicant using the new offer calculator.
9. An offer resulting from the new offer calculator may or may not differ from the current Applicant payment.
10. Mogo does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that:
- Applicant’s participation in the campaign will result in a loan facility with Mogo pursuant to this campaign or
- a loan offer under this campaign, or any aspect thereof, will meet Applicant’s requirements, preferences, standards, or expectations.
11. During the application, approval, and issuance process Mogo does not require any upfront payments.
12. Mogo and its affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim suffered as a consequence of your wilful participation in the campaign, particularly with respect to any loan offer or any changes to the campaign that may be made at any time.
13. Loan offers made under this campaign are not transferable and may not be deferred.
14. You may not be given a loan offer if it is found to be unlawful or financially burdening on you for us to give you a credit facility.